When combined with the AQUAvalve’s patented wet dry-cycle that mimics mother nature’s natural rainfall cycle, your favorite plants will grow like never before.
The AQUAvalve’s method of operation resembles that of an ebb and flow system by employing a simple flood and drain principle but without the need to return depleted solution back to the reservoir. This simplifies nutrient solution management and opens up hundreds of new uses for this proven technique.
The AQUAvalve first floods the tray to a depth of 1″ with water or nutrient solution. Plants get their initial soaking. The AQUAValve then “waits” for your plants to consume the solution before re-flooding the tray with a fresh charge.
Each AQUAvalve is fed by a 1/4″ connection to either a gravity fed or low pressure (up to 8 psi) water or nutrient source.
The kit is ideal for indoors, greenhouses and outdoors; it will water and feed your plants for up to four weeks and is suitable for a variety of plants, ornamental and edible.
Why use our watering system?
- No more daily watering, the system can be left unattended for weeks
- All our systems require no power, pumps or timers to operate
- Simple gravity pressure is all that is required from a reservoir or waterbutt
- One of the most water efficient irrigation systems worldwide
- Can be used to grow any crop varieties; edible or ornamental
- Adaptable and easily extended in minutes
- Environmentally sustainable
|System Contents: 4 Pot System